“Simply put, we lucked out with Steve. Our wedding photos were more artistic, beautiful, and unique than we could have possibly hoped for. We have heard from so many family members, friends, and coworkers tell us that our photos are the best photos they have ever seen. At the risk of sounding narcissistic, we have to agree. So like I said, we really lucked out. Look no further. Steve is a true talent and is the best at what he does.” - Chau
Warm Colors For That Professional Look
You want your house to sell. Bring your home to life with real estate photos that capture the mood and lighting of your home, rather than bright faddish photos worked on in Photoshop. With over 20 years experience as a professional photographer, Steve uses his education at The Corcoran to shoot artistic and creative photos, and he draws upon his training with National Geographic for his expert lighting techniques.
Gourmet Food Photography
When you photograph food it should reflect all the passion your vision used to create it. You can be a great food photographer, but if you don't understand what is special to create a plate, then you will never design it properly. Your food photos need to reflect what the meat is meant to look like, how the flavors all work together, and how you want it to look. As a former chef for 15 years at exclusive high-end restaurants around the world, I understand what it takes from conception to display to present your gourmet dish. Bring your food to life with my creative compositions and my expert lighting techniques.
A true professional photographer is paid to light the set just as much as to show your products for sale. Do not trust a photographer who claims to be a "natural light" specialist. What separates a true professional photographer from an amateur is understanding lighting. You want your products to sell! Steve uses his education from The Corcoran to create artistic poses, and he draws upon his training from National Geographic for expert lighting techniques.
Whether you want to get engagement portraits for a save the date card, or to use as your wedding guest book signing, or whether you want an engagement session to test the waters to see if we are a match, an engagement sessions is a way to see how we work together. We spend several hours capturing your personality to tell your unique story.
— Steve Whysall
Taking pictures is something inherently personal, private, and intimate when looking through the viewfinder of a camera. There's a unique interaction in the moment when you are looking. If you think about it, no one else can see what you do. When you capture a moment in time it makes you excited. It's an exhilarating feeling! I can't imagine NOT shooting photography. Photography is an artistic expression, and a chance to make a difference in what others see.
What separates us from other photographers?
- Satisfaction - Client satisfaction is our number one top priority because we want you to refer us to your friends and family
- Experience - 20 years of professional photography experience
- No fads - We create a portrait that holds its value through generations
- Professional - Photography is all we do. We do not do it "on the side"
- Educated - Art school educated for creative compositions
- Trained - National Geographic trained for expert lighting techniques
- Two Photographers - All weddings come with two professional photographers
- Wishes - Experienced in interviewing to capture our clients wishes
- Full sized images - You get all edited full sized images for free regardless of wedding package chosen
- Reliable - Consistent, punctual, reliable show ups
- Value - Excellent quality for a reasonable price
- Ease - Our relaxed personality soothes and comforts to get your best expressions
- Lighting - We understand how to SEE THE LIGHT and how to make the most of it
- Staging - Creative on location staging to capture your most flattering angle
- Insured - We are insured and bonded
- File Storage - We keep your wedding photos for years
- Service - Behind the scenes we act as wedding coordinator, necktie tier, hair stylist, and family manager
- Know you - We meet again just prior to the wedding to understand your personality and needs
- Focus - We give you 100% of our focus so you can relax and enjoy your big wedding day
- Equipment - Professional equipment to do your job right such as lenses, transmitters, stands, and lighting
- Exposure - We get it right in the camera so we don't have to rely on Photosho