The Bar and Batmitzvah Ceremony is a milestone event culminating years of study, as only the beginning of a lifetime of learning.
All Mitzvahs Come With Two Professional Photographers
Through his mitzvah photography, Steve provides each family with a beautiful documentary of their very special day. Using a photo journalistic approach, Steve captures the intimate moments throughout the day along with the personality of the child and their guests, to provide a rich pictorial and a life-long memory of their Mitzvah day. Every Mitzvah comes with two photographers, to capture the event from two unique perspectives.
As a professional photographer for 20 years, Steve strives to capture your Mitzvah photos in an artistic and creative way by drawing upon upon his education at The Corcoran Gallery of Art. Steve's training from National Geographic as a lighting expert is what creates your mitzvah photographs with edgy and powerful lighting using both natural and artificial lighting methods.
What sets us apart from other photographers?
- Satisfaction - Client satisfaction is our number one top priority because we want you to refer us to your friends and family
- Experience - 20 years of professional photography experience
- No fads - We create a portrait that holds its value through generations
- Professional - Photography is all we do. We do not do it "on the side"
- Educated - Art school educated for creative compositions
- Trained - National Geographic trained for expert lighting techniques
- Two Photographers - All mitzvahs come with two professional photographers
- Wishes - Experienced in interviewing to capture our clients wishes
- Full sized images - You get all edited full sized images for free regardless of mitzvah package chosen
- Reliable - Consistent, punctual, reliable show ups
- Value - Excellent quality for a reasonable price
- Ease - Our relaxed personality soothes and comforts to get your best expressions
- Lighting - We understand how to SEE THE LIGHT and how to make the most of it
- Staging - Creative on location staging to capture your most flattering angle
- Insured - We are insured and bonded
- File Storage - We keep your mitzvah photos for years
- Service - Behind the scenes we act as mitzvah coordinator, necktie tier, hair stylist, and family manager
- Know you - We meet again just prior to the mitzvah to understand your personality and needs
- Focus - We give you 100% of our focus so you can relax and enjoy your big mitzvah day
- Equipment - Professional equipment to do your job right such as lenses, transmitters, stands, and lighting
- Exposure - We get it right in the camera so we don't have to rely on Photoshop
If you have questions about how far I will travel, what I charge, or what your copy right use of my photos will be please call me and I will be happy to go over your concerns. Or you can email me.